Where will the conference be held?
- FEARLESS Men’s & Women’s Conference will be held at CATALYST CHURCH.
Is there something for my kids?
- Yes, there is an amazing kids program specifically designed for kids entering kindergarten through fifth grade.
- There is also childcare for infants through 4-year-olds.
What exactly is the conference about?
- This conference focuses on how men and women can live FEARLESS lives. People will discover a FEARLESS life within the context of their faith, family, purity, lifestyle and their personal walk with Jesus.
What food is provided during the conference?
- Friday evening snacks and dessert will be provided. On Saturday there will be a continental breakfast, boxed lunch and snacks, and coffee throughout the day. Food will also be provided to the children in childcare and the kids program.
What if I can only come to a part of the conference?
- If you cannot attend the entire conference you will miss out on a lot of great teaching and connecting but you are still welcome to come when you can. The price of the conference remains the same, whether you can attend the entire conference or not.